Sunday, June 8, 2008

Will Slept in His Own Bed !!!!!

For almost two years now, Will has insisted on sleeping with Mommy and Daddy. I know, he isn't supposed to be there! The other day, Will decided he wanted to sleep in his big boy bed (on the top bunk). After much discussion, we decided to get the ladder out and let him give it a whirl. We couldn't believe it. The day was finally here....



All tucked in and ready to sleep.....Awww...look at the picture of Will at one day old in the background.....

Caroline decided she wanted to sleep up there, too! She put on her bike helmet, since you never know when you will need to make sure your head is protected.....

Here they are after the big night.....I wish I could get them to give me a real smile instead of those cheesy fake ones!

Sigh..he only made it two nights. We are going to have to talk it up so he will want to try again....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like your pics of the kids yes they are growin up so quickly. This helps me to keep in touch with the family. Hope to see you all at the CNF. Love Aunt Marlene